* It reminds me of the top of Bois Marocain and it projects massively.
* Then the tobacco starts to show up and overpowers everything about it. Buoyed by a subtle oud, the tobacco really is the star […]
* Quite quickly, less than five minute on, a creamy lily flower starts to bloom into focus. The spice is still there but acts as a contrast to make the lily seem sweeter.
* The interplay of sweet and spicy continues as cloves […]
* Surprisingly, Fleur De Chine starts with a bouquet of flowers mixed together. Try as I might, I can’t ID the individual flowers aside from a light rose.
* This is a compliment that’s going to sound like a dis. It smells like really expensive, ultraluxurious shampoo.
* The flowers stay present as […]