So I said that I wouldn’t be posting any more perfume write-ups until Paris.. I was wrong. Perfumer Hiram Green met me in Amsterdam for an interview about his work and forthcoming perfume Voyage. He says it is inspired by a trip to India, and I get that – but […]
Basically, I arrived in Rome, dropped off my stuff at the apartment, and hit the Castel Romani outlets. Not much in means of perfume, but I did find the Pharrell Adidas (yellow with red polka dots) for 30 Euros, which is a steal compared to US prices. Picked up a blue camo bag to satiate […]
* A sharp, metallic violet pierces through the opening.
* It is brisk and will take you by surprise.
* The violet mellows down into a brew of muddled, rubbery flowers – rose, iris, and violet in the background with angelica on the top.
* All of the flowers seem to implode […]
* The zest is what you get on top with a bold burst of juicy citrus – orange and tangerine.
* It starts off like a sports fragrance on steroids.
* After about ten minutes, the juice is literally cooled off by ginger and mint, as if you are chewing some kind […]