After visiting Paris for a few years, I’ve realized that a trip to Jovoy should start in the morning. They open at 11am so I was there to work my way around the room. I started at the back and went around and sniffed everything that I have never seen before. Starting at the back of […]
* A sharp, metallic violet pierces through the opening.
* It is brisk and will take you by surprise.
* The violet mellows down into a brew of muddled, rubbery flowers – rose, iris, and violet in the background with angelica on the top.
* All of the flowers seem to implode into […]
* Tobacco and rum dominate the top – and the room – as it projects strongly.
* When I say it projects strongly, you will be leaving a strong scent trail.
* The tobacco and rum stay present and gradually get more dirty and animalic as the smell of dirty leather and musk […]