* Sweet grass, clay, and soap for a sweet dense scent.
* The sweetness slowly fades away as a sharp wood comes into focus.
* It’s quite dry, with a hint of resin and a supple leather.
* At this point, the scent comes in waves- being alternately present or hidden.
* The […]
* Smoke bomb – dry smoke, with a bit of spice.
* The smoke dissipates a little bit but stays present throughout the fragrance development.
* Spices and resins come into focus. Pepper and frankincense are the strongest, but there are several others present.
* Supporting all this is a sweet sandalwood […]
* A sharp, metallic violet pierces through the opening.
* It is brisk and will take you by surprise.
* The violet mellows down into a brew of muddled, rubbery flowers – rose, iris, and violet in the background with angelica on the top.
* All of the flowers seem to implode into […]
* The zest is what you get on top with a bold burst of juicy citrus – orange and tangerine.
* It starts off like a sports fragrance on steroids.
* After about ten minutes, the juice is literally cooled off by ginger and mint, as if you are chewing some kind of […]