Warning: I may not the “legit” enough to write this up and this review contains adult oriented humor.
* Dude Wipes are flushable moisturized wipes aimed at men to keep themselves fresh.
* Pretty much, they are baby wipes packaged to look like condoms.
* They serve the purpose perfectly as a [...]
* Applying to the skin, there is a soft citrus scent that dissipates really quickly.
* The oil is quickly absorbed and there is no greasy feeling.
* Effects are immediate; skin [...]
* Canvas and Concrete goes on with an alcohol smell, feels a bit sticky, and has a bit of shine.
* After it dries a bit, there is still a slight smell which reminds me of glitter hairspray from Halloween before it softens to a subtle sweetness.
* Testing it – the initial effect is [...]
* Marvis makes the most incredible toothpastes that are quite strong – licorice and jasmine mint are my favorites, so when I saw they were making a mouthwash I was intrigued.
* A small amount of the mouthwash can be used straight or a capful can be diluted in a cup of [...]
- Blush and Beakers on Canvas and Concrete Fragrance Primer Review
- Jacoglu Oud Prestige Fragrance Review | Notable Scents on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Ron Slomowicz on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Jordan River on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Ron Slomowicz on Mona di Orio Violette Fumee Fragrance Review
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012