Here are some of my favorite fragrance blogs, along with a few new ones that I am starting to explore:
Basenotes – Not really a blog, but more like the online bible to fragrances. The message boards are quite active, especially the male fragrance discussion. If you ever want to check Creed Aventus batch numbers or praise the holy grail of A*men, this is your new home.
Christopherk67 - French blogger who loves the bottles as much as the juice contained within. He shares wonderful stores about his family and fragrance memories.
EauMG - Beauty and fragrance blog by the fabulous Victoria Jent. She has impeccable taste for vintage style and a passionate eaupinion about fragrances.
From Pyrgos – Billed as “One Man’s No-Bullshit Olfactory Perspective” – which is a very apt description
Grain de Music - Denyse Beaulieu is what I affectionately call a bawdy broad. She says it like it is (in both French and English.) I followed her Parisian tour of fragrance boutiques and had the honor of enjoying a coffee with her. Check out her book The Perfume Lover: A Personal History of Scent.
Now Smell This – Robin and her crew do daily updates with reviews, launches, online specials, and more. The daily newsletter update is essential reading for fume-heads.
- Blush and Beakers on Canvas and Concrete Fragrance Primer Review
- Jacoglu Oud Prestige Fragrance Review | Notable Scents on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Ron Slomowicz on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Jordan River on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Ron Slomowicz on Mona di Orio Violette Fumee Fragrance Review
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- Time to cast your votse for the Fragrance Foundation @FragranceFDTN Consumer Choice Awards t.co/ER5deEgeNv Time ago 19 Hours via HootSuite
- Check out my review of @Nomaterra Brooklyn Violet Leaf t.co/6YLPE3e65e My first experience with the line and I am quite impressed. Time ago 7 Days via HootSuite
- 9 weekly followers. 0 unfollowers. Justunfollow doesn't miss a trick - unfollowers beware -via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 7 Days via JustUnfollow
- Dark, dirty, skanky, sexual leather. Check out my review of @ByKilian Black Oud t.co/VOXy8WEtoI Time ago 9 Days via HootSuite
- Check out my review of @Dior Home Eau For Men t.co/72zXqvYYW3 Time ago 14 Days via HootSuite
- Number crunching for the past week - 12 new followers and 2 unfollowers. Stats via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 15 Days via JustUnfollow
- Very nice debut from @Jacoglu - Oud Prestige - a well blended scent with oud playing a nice supporting role t.co/Cv5nbXJiN5 Time ago 19 Days via HootSuite
- My favorites from the @ElementsShow a few weeks ago t.co/lVPdGWcOKy Time ago 20 Days via HootSuite
- 4 tweeps followed (thank you!) and 1 unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past week. Thank you t.co/FjCo7zVRTa. Time ago 22 Days via JustUnfollow
- Fragrant highlights of the @NyNowMarket show t.co/04P2e5QKtB Time ago 22 Days via HootSuite
Follow @NotableScents on twitter.