* Snobirds kicks off with a powerful and really sweet candied citrus.
* It reminds me of those orange jelly candies with the consistency of the insides of jelly beans
* The sweetness turns into a bit of industrial strength cleaner with the feel of Lush Karma
* The intensity dials back gradually as it becomes sweeter and softer.
* The base is a sweet mix of amber and resins, with a hint of patchouli.
Summary: Thinking about the name and how it relates to the holiday – this must be the scent of cleaning your house before leaving to go South for the Winter. I can’t say that I like it, yet I respect it – because scents rarely get stronger as you wear them. After testing it for a week, it’s not something I see myself wearing again either. It’s not office-friendly, and if my description sounds appealing to you, test it before you buy it. It lasts about five hours on my skin, which is good for an EdT.
Smell Bent fragrances are available through the Smell Bent website.
Disclaimer: Samples purchased by me – no disclaimer needed. Image courtesy of Smellbent.