* Marvis makes the most incredible toothpastes that are quite strong – licorice and jasmine mint are my favorites, so when I saw they were making a mouthwash I was intrigued.
* A small amount of the mouthwash can be used straight or a capful can be diluted in a cup of water.
* Used undiluted, this stuff is strong. It will wake you up in the morning and might bring you to tears. Gargle it for a minute and it will clean even the nastiest breath with the strong peppermint.
* Used diluted, the strength is somewhere between Scope (brisk but enjoyable) and Listerine (so strong it makes you cry).
* The mouthwash is alcohol-free, which is helpful since alcohol suppresses saliva and pulls moisture from mouth tissues.
Summary: Elephant in the room – yes, $24 for mouthwash, so this is quite a splurge. If you are a fan of Marvis toothpastes, you will love the strong flavor of the mouthwash. The peppermint is sharp and intense, you will know it is working. Not only is it alcohol-free, it contains propolis which has antimicrobial properties that helps against forms of oral disease and can be used to treat canker sores. I am not a doctor or scientist – this is just what I read by researching online. Would I normally spend $24 on mouth wash – no. When I have a gift certificate and want to splurge – sure. This is one of those really nice luxury items that you can indulge in every day for a solid pick-me-up. Also the bottle and packaging both have a really nice apothecary feel.
Marvis Concentree Eau de Bouche Mouthwash is available at CO Bigelow and Amazon.
Disclaimer: No disclaimer needed as I own a full bottle. Image courtesy of Bigelow Chemists website.
- Blush and Beakers on Canvas and Concrete Fragrance Primer Review
- Jacoglu Oud Prestige Fragrance Review | Notable Scents on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Ron Slomowicz on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Jordan River on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Ron Slomowicz on Mona di Orio Violette Fumee Fragrance Review
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- Fab tweeps @Laney_Brooks @OrtC0mprend1d0 @BePeachyKeen & more followed me. Grow with t.co/6klyddFFDm t.co/VzsSsJykg0 Time ago 16 Hours via JustUnfollow
- #FF Thanks for New Followers @twistedlily360 @vetyvershop @BoisDeJasmin @trisbutterfield @Tisseranduk @ScentAirUK @Laney_Brooks Time ago 5 Days via HootSuite
- Do you know who are awesome? My 2 new followers in the last week! Growing with t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 8 Days via JustUnfollow
- Followers - 6, Unfollower - 1. I didn't know it'd be this simple. Get your weekly stats via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i. Time ago 15 Days via JustUnfollow
- One way to choose your signature scent (hey, it's good for laughs) t.co/JV6cJgobK6 Time ago 16 Days via HootSuite
- The site t.co/57xWkPTCIB is back up - sorry for any inconvenience Time ago 18 Days via HootSuite
- Apologies - the t.co/wGfFoete9J website is currently down due to hosting issues. Time ago 18 Days via HootSuite
- Great article for all of us bloggers t.co/Qi5x7QZOHY Time ago 20 Days via HootSuite
- 2 weekly followers. 1 unfollower. Justunfollow doesn't miss a trick - via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 22 Days via JustUnfollow
- 3 new unfollowers and 4 new followers (hello! hello!) in the last week. Via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 29 Days via JustUnfollow
Follow @NotableScents on twitter.