* Marvis makes the most incredible toothpastes that are quite strong – licorice and jasmine mint are my favorites, so when I saw they were making a mouthwash I was intrigued.
* A small amount of the mouthwash can be used straight or a capful can be diluted in a cup of water.
* Used undiluted, this stuff is strong. It will wake you up in the morning and might bring you to tears. Gargle it for a minute and it will clean even the nastiest breath with the strong peppermint.
* Used diluted, the strength is somewhere between Scope (brisk but enjoyable) and Listerine (so strong it makes you cry).
* The mouthwash is alcohol-free, which is helpful since alcohol suppresses saliva and pulls moisture from mouth tissues.
Summary: Elephant in the room – yes, $24 for mouthwash, so this is quite a splurge. If you are a fan of Marvis toothpastes, you will love the strong flavor of the mouthwash. The peppermint is sharp and intense, you will know it is working. Not only is it alcohol-free, it contains propolis which has antimicrobial properties that helps against forms of oral disease and can be used to treat canker sores. I am not a doctor or scientist – this is just what I read by researching online. Would I normally spend $24 on mouth wash – no. When I have a gift certificate and want to splurge – sure. This is one of those really nice luxury items that you can indulge in every day for a solid pick-me-up. Also the bottle and packaging both have a really nice apothecary feel.
Marvis Concentree Eau de Bouche Mouthwash is available at CO Bigelow and Amazon.
Disclaimer: No disclaimer needed as I own a full bottle. Image courtesy of Bigelow Chemists website.
- Blush and Beakers on Canvas and Concrete Fragrance Primer Review
- Jacoglu Oud Prestige Fragrance Review | Notable Scents on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Ron Slomowicz on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Jordan River on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Ron Slomowicz on Mona di Orio Violette Fumee Fragrance Review
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- Check out my review of @Nomaterra Brooklyn Violet Leaf t.co/6YLPE3e65e My first experience with the line and I am quite impressed. Time ago 3 Days via HootSuite
- 9 weekly followers. 0 unfollowers. Justunfollow doesn't miss a trick - unfollowers beware -via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 4 Days via JustUnfollow
- Dark, dirty, skanky, sexual leather. Check out my review of @ByKilian Black Oud t.co/VOXy8WEtoI Time ago 6 Days via HootSuite
- Check out my review of @Dior Home Eau For Men t.co/72zXqvYYW3 Time ago 11 Days via HootSuite
- Number crunching for the past week - 12 new followers and 2 unfollowers. Stats via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 12 Days via JustUnfollow
- Very nice debut from @Jacoglu - Oud Prestige - a well blended scent with oud playing a nice supporting role t.co/Cv5nbXJiN5 Time ago 16 Days via HootSuite
- My favorites from the @ElementsShow a few weeks ago t.co/lVPdGWcOKy Time ago 17 Days via HootSuite
- 4 tweeps followed (thank you!) and 1 unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past week. Thank you t.co/FjCo7zVRTa. Time ago 19 Days via JustUnfollow
- Fragrant highlights of the @NyNowMarket show t.co/04P2e5QKtB Time ago 19 Days via HootSuite
- #FF Thanks for RT @ElementsShow @DudeProducts @Kause187 Time ago 23 Days via HootSuite
Follow @NotableScents on twitter.