* Peach and melon, with a slight floral essence, are the initial notes.
* The peach gets stronger and louder until it broadcasts. It’s an edible, ripe peach that is more than a bit enticing.
* A sweet rose joins in as the peach begins to calm down. A hint of vanilla starts to sweeten things up.
* In the dry down, the rose and vanilla play equal starring roles supported by a slight base of sandalwood.
Summary: If this were a mainstream fragrance sold at a department store, it would fly off the shelves. It is a very pretty and accessible fruity floral that is sweet but not overbearing. Of the four scents, this is the most overtly feminine and it would be hard to imagine a guy wearing it, even harder to imagine it as an office scent. One thing though, it smells really expensive – a very luxe-y rose, really luscious peaches, and high quality vanilla is what makes this more of a niche scent and not your typical department store fragrance.
Disclaimer: Sample provided by publicist for review. Image courtesy of Lucky Scent .
- Natalie on Royal Apothic Terra Firma EDP Fragrance Review
- Natalie on Providence Perfume Mousseline Peche Fragrance Review
- Abbie Druitt on Tom Ford Private Blend Shanghai Lily Fragrance Review
- Victoria on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Luberon by Maria Candida Gentile | The Scented Hound on Maria Candida Gentile Luberon Fragrance Review
- Hazelnut hot chocolate. My favorite of the @SmellBent 2013 holiday Collection - Winter Vixen Fragrance Review t.co/eRfFZSIPFw Time ago 13 Hours via HootSuite
- #FF Thanks to New Followers @kuubinet @perfumefinders @vic_alieva @agarwoodindo @Aromatique_AU @PHiRe2000 @Perenelle Time ago 2 Days via HootSuite
- Start the holidays with @SmellBent tribute to #NellCarter - Smell Bent Holiday Collection Gimel a Break Review t.co/BC0gi5OsZS Time ago 4 Days via HootSuite
- Gift wrap your packages to look like a @Lacoste polo - Step by Step Instructions t.co/21XRIx3lZI Time ago 5 Days via HootSuite
- Just in: I have no unfollowers and 1 new follower in the past week. Breaking news via t.co/nUEzlktk2M Time ago 6 Days via JustUnfollow
- Check out the Tauer Perfumes Advent 2013 Calendar - giveaways every day! t.co/y9J6vCriME Time ago 7 Days via HootSuite
- Black Friday sale at @provperfumeco 10% Off Online Purchase with code SAVE10 t.co/8goRqeEfpx I recommend t.co/9i6RumUtMN Time ago 12 Days via HootSuite
- Check out our review of @provperfumeco Mousseline Peche t.co/Ux2F3CZej8 Time ago 12 Days via HootSuite
- Number crunching for the past week - 9 new followers and 4 unfollowers. Stats via t.co/FjCo7zVRTa Time ago 13 Days via JustUnfollow
- #FF Thanks to New Followers @ArquisteCarlos @perfumeculture @marcygoldman Time ago 16 Days via HootSuite
Follow @NotableScents on twitter.