* Karma starts with a brash and intense blend of orange, bergamot, and pine.
* One or two sprays is enough- any more and Karma transforms from strong fragrance to industrial cleaner smell.
* When Karma starts to relax – the intense pine and orange mellow and are warmed up by an earthy patchouli and a slight touch of lavender.
* Projection is massive for the first few hours of wear, everyone around you will hear your statement.
* The base is much softer than you would imagine from the beginning – clean patchouli, sweet vanilla, and light musk.
Summary: Karma is a love it or hate it fragrance – there seems to be no middle ground, which is odd because it is apparently inspired by hippies who are known to be a peace-loving, tranquil people. Then again – most people either love or hate hippies – so there ya go. I also loved reading that the scent was inspired by the “psychedelic 70s and Massive Attack’s layers and layers of creamy sound.” Since Massive Attack’s CD ‘Blue Lines’ is one of my all time favorites that made me want to like the fragrance even more. However, I just don’t see the correlation. Unless it’s an intense beat that overpowers you and subdues you to a trancelike warmth. Ok, I am trying too hard. A few caveats, the juice is really dark so be careful that it might stain clothing. This is a nighttime going-out scent – not at all office-friendly. Defintiely test this one a few times before buying, as it reacts to your chemistry and seems to amplify with your moods. The longevity is insane – more than 18 hours on my skin. I love it an bought a full bottle and I wouldn’t mind a candle in this scent.
Karma (the fragrance) is available at Lush Stores and from the Lush Website.
Image courtesy of Lush. No disclaimer needed as I own a full bottle.
- Blush and Beakers on Canvas and Concrete Fragrance Primer Review
- Jacoglu Oud Prestige Fragrance Review | Notable Scents on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Ron Slomowicz on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Jordan River on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Ron Slomowicz on Mona di Orio Violette Fumee Fragrance Review
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- Do you know who are awesome? My 2 new followers in the last week! Growing with t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 1 Day via JustUnfollow
- Followers - 6, Unfollower - 1. I didn't know it'd be this simple. Get your weekly stats via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i. Time ago 8 Days via JustUnfollow
- One way to choose your signature scent (hey, it's good for laughs) t.co/JV6cJgobK6 Time ago 9 Days via HootSuite
- The site t.co/57xWkPTCIB is back up - sorry for any inconvenience Time ago 12 Days via HootSuite
- Apologies - the t.co/wGfFoete9J website is currently down due to hosting issues. Time ago 12 Days via HootSuite
- Great article for all of us bloggers t.co/Qi5x7QZOHY Time ago 14 Days via HootSuite
- 2 weekly followers. 1 unfollower. Justunfollow doesn't miss a trick - via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 15 Days via JustUnfollow
- 3 new unfollowers and 4 new followers (hello! hello!) in the last week. Via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 22 Days via JustUnfollow
- #FF Thanks for following @andre_conway @PerfumersWorld @remybhatia @ForrestGust @JeffDame @AllureHomeFrag Time ago 27 Days via HootSuite
- #FF Thanks for following @AromaMoma @TeoCabanel @EmelineMuraire @thevanitybcn @MattMBateman @SyntheticMusk @TraciAnnJ2013 Time ago 27 Days via HootSuite
Follow @NotableScents on twitter.