* The top notes feel clean, but not in the current boring laundry way. If it didn’t project so loudly, this would be a great sports scent.
* A soft vanilla comes in to join the light floral, which gradually gets replaced by a spicy woody mix of cedar and cypress with a touch of vetiver.
* After about an hour, the projection lessens and it starts wearing closer to the skin.
* The vanilla and cedar sticks around into the base where they are joined by a clean patchouli and a very light touch of powder.
Summary: Colors is the first cologne I ever bought for myself. I fell in love at first sniff and wore it for the first two years of high school. I’ve been through probably four bottles over the years since. Recently, I was at a TJ Maxx with a $10 gift card and when I saw the blue bottle on sale for $10 – I knew it was kismet. It wears exactly how I remember it, and at the price point, it’s one of the best bargains on the market. The scent lasts about six hours on my skin, which is excellent for an eau de toilette. It smells great on a guy but also smells great on a girl.
Disclaimer: No disclaimer needed – I bought a full bottle. Image courtesy of Perfumes Raffy.
- Blush and Beakers on Canvas and Concrete Fragrance Primer Review
- Jacoglu Oud Prestige Fragrance Review | Notable Scents on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Ron Slomowicz on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Jordan River on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Ron Slomowicz on Mona di Orio Violette Fumee Fragrance Review
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- Do you know who are awesome? My 2 new followers in the last week! Growing with t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 2 Days via JustUnfollow
- Followers - 6, Unfollower - 1. I didn't know it'd be this simple. Get your weekly stats via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i. Time ago 9 Days via JustUnfollow
- One way to choose your signature scent (hey, it's good for laughs) t.co/JV6cJgobK6 Time ago 10 Days via HootSuite
- The site t.co/57xWkPTCIB is back up - sorry for any inconvenience Time ago 12 Days via HootSuite
- Apologies - the t.co/wGfFoete9J website is currently down due to hosting issues. Time ago 12 Days via HootSuite
- Great article for all of us bloggers t.co/Qi5x7QZOHY Time ago 14 Days via HootSuite
- 2 weekly followers. 1 unfollower. Justunfollow doesn't miss a trick - via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 16 Days via JustUnfollow
- 3 new unfollowers and 4 new followers (hello! hello!) in the last week. Via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 23 Days via JustUnfollow
- #FF Thanks for following @andre_conway @PerfumersWorld @remybhatia @ForrestGust @JeffDame @AllureHomeFrag Time ago 27 Days via HootSuite
- #FF Thanks for following @AromaMoma @TeoCabanel @EmelineMuraire @thevanitybcn @MattMBateman @SyntheticMusk @TraciAnnJ2013 Time ago 27 Days via HootSuite
Follow @NotableScents on twitter.