* 25:43 kicks off with a sweet burst – lime and caramel, with an herbal green haze covering it. Those notes may sound a bit odd together, but it works really well.
* The wedding of his son Simon inspired Lush perfumer Mark Constantine to create 25:43.
* As the lime fades away, the caramel is joined by some dense resins with a subtle, light floral shading.
* I am not sure just exactly what 25:43 represents – possibly a Bible verse? Can anyone quote a scripture that would fit?
* The sweet yet dry vanilla/resin base lasts a long time.
Summary: Lush 25:43 was an impulse buy for me that I am quite happy with. I was in the Aventura mall store and was taken by the lime caramel candy top notes. While the fragrance is sweet, it isn’t TOO sweet. The scent is advertised as a romantic fragrance, and with the sweet notes you would expect it to be very feminine, however a guy could easily rock this – even at work. The initial 30 minutes is kind of loud- so if you want to wear this at work, put it on early and allow it to settle before you walk into the office. When you are ready to leave work for the day, you will have a really nice vanilla/resinous skin scent that will be a great base for just about anything.
Lush 25:43 is available at Lush stores and on the Lush website.
- Blush and Beakers on Canvas and Concrete Fragrance Primer Review
- Jacoglu Oud Prestige Fragrance Review | Notable Scents on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Ron Slomowicz on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Jordan River on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Ron Slomowicz on Mona di Orio Violette Fumee Fragrance Review
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- Check out my review of @Nomaterra Brooklyn Violet Leaf t.co/6YLPE3e65e My first experience with the line and I am quite impressed. Time ago 4 Days via HootSuite
- 9 weekly followers. 0 unfollowers. Justunfollow doesn't miss a trick - unfollowers beware -via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 4 Days via JustUnfollow
- Dark, dirty, skanky, sexual leather. Check out my review of @ByKilian Black Oud t.co/VOXy8WEtoI Time ago 6 Days via HootSuite
- Check out my review of @Dior Home Eau For Men t.co/72zXqvYYW3 Time ago 11 Days via HootSuite
- Number crunching for the past week - 12 new followers and 2 unfollowers. Stats via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 12 Days via JustUnfollow
- Very nice debut from @Jacoglu - Oud Prestige - a well blended scent with oud playing a nice supporting role t.co/Cv5nbXJiN5 Time ago 16 Days via HootSuite
- My favorites from the @ElementsShow a few weeks ago t.co/lVPdGWcOKy Time ago 17 Days via HootSuite
- 4 tweeps followed (thank you!) and 1 unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past week. Thank you t.co/FjCo7zVRTa. Time ago 19 Days via JustUnfollow
- Fragrant highlights of the @NyNowMarket show t.co/04P2e5QKtB Time ago 19 Days via HootSuite
- #FF Thanks for RT @ElementsShow @DudeProducts @Kause187 Time ago 23 Days via HootSuite
Follow @NotableScents on twitter.