* 25:43 kicks off with a sweet burst – lime and caramel, with an herbal green haze covering it. Those notes may sound a bit odd together, but it works really well.
* The wedding of his son Simon inspired Lush perfumer Mark Constantine to create 25:43.
* As the lime fades away, the caramel is joined by some dense resins with a subtle, light floral shading.
* I am not sure just exactly what 25:43 represents – possibly a Bible verse? Can anyone quote a scripture that would fit?
* The sweet yet dry vanilla/resin base lasts a long time.
Summary: Lush 25:43 was an impulse buy for me that I am quite happy with. I was in the Aventura mall store and was taken by the lime caramel candy top notes. While the fragrance is sweet, it isn’t TOO sweet. The scent is advertised as a romantic fragrance, and with the sweet notes you would expect it to be very feminine, however a guy could easily rock this – even at work. The initial 30 minutes is kind of loud- so if you want to wear this at work, put it on early and allow it to settle before you walk into the office. When you are ready to leave work for the day, you will have a really nice vanilla/resinous skin scent that will be a great base for just about anything.
Lush 25:43 is available at Lush stores and on the Lush website.
- Blush and Beakers on Canvas and Concrete Fragrance Primer Review
- Jacoglu Oud Prestige Fragrance Review | Notable Scents on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Ron Slomowicz on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Jordan River on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Ron Slomowicz on Mona di Orio Violette Fumee Fragrance Review
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- #FF Thanks for New Followers @twistedlily360 @vetyvershop @BoisDeJasmin @trisbutterfield @Tisseranduk @ScentAirUK @Laney_Brooks Time ago 5 Hours via HootSuite
- Do you know who are awesome? My 2 new followers in the last week! Growing with t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 2 Days via JustUnfollow
- Followers - 6, Unfollower - 1. I didn't know it'd be this simple. Get your weekly stats via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i. Time ago 9 Days via JustUnfollow
- One way to choose your signature scent (hey, it's good for laughs) t.co/JV6cJgobK6 Time ago 10 Days via HootSuite
- The site t.co/57xWkPTCIB is back up - sorry for any inconvenience Time ago 13 Days via HootSuite
- Apologies - the t.co/wGfFoete9J website is currently down due to hosting issues. Time ago 13 Days via HootSuite
- Great article for all of us bloggers t.co/Qi5x7QZOHY Time ago 15 Days via HootSuite
- 2 weekly followers. 1 unfollower. Justunfollow doesn't miss a trick - via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 16 Days via JustUnfollow
- 3 new unfollowers and 4 new followers (hello! hello!) in the last week. Via t.co/FjCo7Ae17i Time ago 23 Days via JustUnfollow
- #FF Thanks for following @andre_conway @PerfumersWorld @remybhatia @ForrestGust @JeffDame @AllureHomeFrag Time ago 28 Days via HootSuite
Follow @NotableScents on twitter.