* 25:43 kicks off with a sweet burst – lime and caramel, with an herbal green haze covering it. Those notes may sound a bit odd together, but it works really well.
* The wedding of his son Simon inspired Lush perfumer Mark Constantine to create 25:43.
* As the lime fades […]
I will be taking a brief break to go on a family trip. Look for new updates to appear again around March 29th.
* Cuir Mauresque kicks off with a big punch of rubber and leather mixed with sweet resins. No, it really does smell good.
* Serge Lutens is a french fragrance line known for their strong and powerful oriental fragrances. Although the bottles are identical, each one is wildly different.
* The […]
* Rose Oud starts with a powerful punch of oud and rose mixed together. It is strong and projects loudly.
* Oud is a resin from southeast Asian evergreen trees that have been infected by a mold. It is rare, expensive, and highly prized in Indian and Arabic cultures.
* After […]