* The Atelier Cologne signature is to blend unique and unexpected notes with traditional cologne elements (fresh citrus) to create a modern take on colognes.
* Ambre Nue starts off with a fresh and sweet tangerine mixed with bergamot.
* As a Cologne Absolue, this scent is stronger than a traditional Eau du cologne and lasts much longer.
* The citrus is joined by dry cinnamon and light white florals.
* This fragrance wears differently on me. Sometimes I get a light scent of tarragon in the middle development. Othertimes, the amber starts to come in with the white florals.
* Amber becomes the star in the base notes supported by a clean patchouli and vanilla. The base lasts for several hours.
Summary: Ambre Nue starts off like a citrusy cologne and develops overtime into a richer, comforting amber scent. Although there is a good bit of sillage for the first hour or two, it is never overwhelming making this scent a great one for office wear. The citrus will wake you up when you first put it on in the morning and vanilla/amber base will give you comfort as you finish off a long work day.