* The first shot is a burst of cold with juniper berry, pepper, and citrus. It’s a bit strong and bracing, with strong projection for the first 30 minutes.
* South African sprint runner Oscar Pistorius is the face of the fragrance. Known as “the fastest man on no legs,” he is a […]
From architect to perfumer, that’s a big leap. Yet Carlos Huber has done precisely that. His Arquiste line of scents are inspired by moments of history, a great parallel to his experience as a preservationist architect. Together with perfumers Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Yann Vasnier, they have created a unique batch of scents that have received […]
* Cocktail kicks off with a powerful blast of lavender and yiang yiang. The duality of traditionally male and female notes […]
* Feuilles Vertes means green leaves in French. The scent was inspired by grass and leaves after rain.
* It goes on sharp and refreshing, bordering on bracing, with cold citrus sharpened by a metallic sense.
* The top reminds me a lot of Acier Aluminum except that it lasts a lot […]