* I Love NY For All is the scent of the perfect cup of coffee with notes of coffee, dry cocoa, hazelnut, chestnut, and vanilla.
* The scent is sweet, but not overly sweet.
* This is a linear fragrance, what you get on first whiff is there for the full ride.
* Although coffee is an energizing beverage, after the initial jolt, I find the scent to be comforting and very warm – if not relaxing.
* This would be a great daytime office scent as it lasts through the work day without projecting too much. After work, it would be a great base for another fragrance to be layered on top.
Summary: I normally ignore gender in fragrance because it’s simply for marketing. With that said, I Love New York For All can be worn by anyone. Imagine the fragrance equivalent of your favorite pair of jeans: you can put them on anytime because they are comfortable, fit perfectly, and go with everything.