* The name is accurate as CK One Shock is unlike anything else in their fragrance line.
* An initial blast of cucumber, red bull, and clementine will wake you up.
* Imagine a more mature version of Joop with the same amount of spunk and you get the idea of Shock..
* Peppery spices and cardamom are in the heart and last for several hours – though the fruit stays present throughout.
* Stick with the male version as the female version is a complete bore.
* A very clean patchouli is in the base but it’s the amber and musk that really stand out.
* As an aromatic oriental, this is easily wearable for anyone from teenage to middle age. So if you have a young friend who is wearing Axe, this would be a great gift.
Summary: When I first heard about the red bull note, I was instantly excited for this frag. On first sniff I was enamored and wearing it made me fall in love. It reminds me of both my college workhorse (Joop) and one of my favorite Creeds (Original Santal.) CK One Shock for men is a very good fragrance that will work for anyone.
** Question: What was your favorite fragrance in college (or high school)? Do you still wear it today?
- Blush and Beakers on Canvas and Concrete Fragrance Primer Review
- Jacoglu Oud Prestige Fragrance Review | Notable Scents on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Ron Slomowicz on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Jordan River on Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance Review (MAINSTREAM MONDAY)
- Ron Slomowicz on Mona di Orio Violette Fumee Fragrance Review
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012