* The newest addition to Tom Ford’s Private Blend line comes in a clear bottle – a stark contrast to the other dark black bottles.
* The top note of Sandalwood is strong and peppered with spices, cinnamon, and cumin. This will definitely warm you up.
* As an Eau de Parfum concentration, Santal Blush is strong but not overbearing. It is office-friendly.
* Rose and jasmin in the midnotes soften things up but the wood stays dominant.
* The fragrance calms down after the first thirty minutes and becomes a skin scent.
* The musk in the base is sheer and you will get a little bit of oud (agar wood), but it’s the sandalwood that is definitely the star.
Santal Blush is available from Saks and Neiman Marcus. For more information about Tom Ford Private Blends fragrance, check out their website. If you are ever visiting Las Vegas, stop by the Tom Ford counter at Neiman Marcus and ask for Marie Cody, she is the one who introduced me to the world of Tom Ford Private Blends (and got me hooked.)