The Skylight West building in New York City was taken over by some of the finest independent fragrance companies for the Elements Show. As my first foray into a perfume trade show, I was unsure what to expect. The press preview started at 9am so I met up with the fabulous Victoria Jent (of
* Yatagan kicks off with a mix of absinthe and lavender which seems strange, pairing something traditionally narcotic with something medicinal.
* The absinthe stays present and is joined by the […]
* Bond No 9 Signature Perfume is billed as “A New York Oud” – which is kind of confusing since there is another Bond fragrance called “New York Oud.” To clarify, Signature is in the gold bottle and New York Oud is in the silver bottle. This review is of the gold bottle.
* The fragrance kicks off with a chocolate and floral note. The chocolate is like baker’s chocolate – rich and unsweetened, spiced with a touch of cloves.
* I think the Guerlain reference […]